BDM - Export Sales
- The candidate shall be responsible for new business development through upselling & cross-selling existing customers & also onboarding new customers.
- Should be responsible for export documentation, regulatory affairs & requirements along with shipping and logistics.
- Negotiate contracts and coordinate with the finance department to determine appropriate pricing for the preparations based on the target market
- Ensure effective collaboration with cross-functional teams to get all required support in order to achieve export objectives.
- Determine the appropriate market based on the capabilities of the factory and the available documents.
- To explore business opportunities by sending mass emails, cold calls & establishing business communication.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share in industry.
- Identifying new business opportunities at the global level and establishing the Company & its products in the assigned countries.
- Developing & implementing plans and strategies to achieve sales. Conduct Primary & Secondary market research related to products, market potential, competitors and price mapping.
- Ability to work independently, work effectively across functional lines, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, make consequential decisions & other activities to close sales.
- Monitor sales transactions and review customer responses for all orders and payments and resolve all customer issues.
- Manage sales shipments of all export products and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning of processes.
- Responsible for improving the distributor network, adding new markets and launching new products.
- Manage supply issues and coordinate urgent shipments
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have a minimum two years of experience in Pharma International Marketing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships with professionals
- Excellent verbal and written skill
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty
- Good experience in identifying and developing new markets.
- Good experience in export documentation, shipping, supply chain, export benefits and regulatory compliance.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Graduation from an institution of repute or its equivalent
- Experience: 02 to 10 Years
- Sufficient knowledge of MS Office, SAP and CRM
2 yrs to 10 yrs
Number of Vacancies
Health Biotech Limited, Chandigarh
9 AM - 6.30 PM
₹25000-₹100000 / Month